GoBrunch allows you to have custom CNAME such as meeting.yourcompany.com/yourspace
- Visit the https://Gobrunch.com/ platform.
- Ensure that you have already created the space/room you want to link to the CNAME. If not, create the space/room first. Here is a link on how to Create a Space
- Take note of the path on the space/room link, as you will need it to create the CNAME. For example, if your space URL is https://Gobrunch.com/event/1234 or https://Gobrunch.com/aaaa, you will need "event/1234" or "/aaaa" to create the CNAME in next part.
- In your website admin panel, create a Type A Redirect to the IP: 184.108.40.206
- Log in to your GoBrunch account.
- Click on "Account" located in the top right corner of the page.
- Select "My Account" from the dropdown menu or or visit https://gobrunch.com/myaccount directly
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the CNAME Panel.
- In the provided CNAME box, enter your domain name. This can be yourDomain.com, subdomain.yourdomain.com, or meeting.company.com.
- Fill in the Space Link box with the desired path (e.g., /event/123456) that you want to set as the landing page for your root domain. For example, whenever someone joins subdomain.yourdomain.com, they will be directed to this specific space.
- To add your logo, click on the Upload button. Each CNAME can have its own unique logo.
- Once you have entered all the necessary information, click on the Create button to create your CNAME.
- After successfully adding your CNAME, the Panel table will be updated with the details you provided.
- If you need to make any changes or edits:
- To modify the SpaceLink, enter the new path and click on Save.
- To replace the logo, click on Upload and select the new logo file.
- Locate and click on your CNAME URL in the CNAME panel table.
- You will be redirected to the space in another tab.
- Click to login with email
- You'll be taken to the meeting room
- Take a seat
- Copy the URL
- Your CNAME is now live and ready to be shared with your attendees. Link on how to share the link
- If you wish to access the Dashboard, simply visit [yourcname/main]. For example, if your CNAME is meeting.yourcompany.com, visit meeting.yourcompany.com/main or if your CNAME is mymeet.company.com, visit mymeet.company.com/main.